Magento back-end developer
Our clients are foreign entrepreneurs who have ideas for improving their business.
To implement customer requests, we sometimes have to write completely custom solutions. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with a good technical base and a desire for development.
Magento — global brand: fastest growing e-commerce platform in the world, Open Source, Zend, Symfony, PHP based.
Join our team is easy: read the requirements and send your resume.
- Solid knowledge of Magento 1 & 2
- 1+ years of strong PHP experience
- Knowledge and practical experience in MySQL
- Experience with Zend Framework or any other modern framework like Symfony/Laravel
- Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge API integration, Payment
- Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- The setting of the prepared modules
- Writing your own modules
- Optimizing of performance
- Develop templates for Magento
- Develop new integrations and custom extensions
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs found in existing Magento installations
- Integrate Magento with other third-party systems
Why we? Because company offers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Convenient office location — near the city center
- Work in the same office with simple and open people. Professional growth
- Informal working environment, where you communicate and work directly with the client
- 14 days paid leave and sick leave
- Restroom with a table tennis
- Performance review with possible compensation rise each 6 month